Saturday 29 June 2013

25th Anniversary Seminar: A Visual Review



Can you believe that a month has passed since the seminar?

If you attended any of the anniversary events (black belt gradings, instructor training, showcase of excellence, seminar, banquet...not to mention the numerous ad-hoc social events inbetween) I sincerely hope you had an enjoyable time.

I hope you'll share your experiences with other students to help them understand how important it is that they attend future events. I also hope that you gained a deeper understanding and appreciation – not just of Choi Kwang-Do, but also of the fact you are part of a much bigger family than our students at Ealing CKD alone.

If you missed the event I've posted 3 of my favourite 'review' videos for you to enjoy; visual accounts of the week long celebration of 25 years of Choi Kwang-Do in the UK. Don't forget that there are many more available on YouTube.