Tuesday, 19 July 2011
Create Your Own Student Manual
The Student Manual is an essential resource for Choi Kwang-Do students and instructors alike. Here's what you'll need to create your own:
1. A computer (or access to one) to login to the Choi Kwang-Do Student Area. Access is included with your school membership. You'll need you Student ID and PIN to login which would have been included in your welcome letter. Feel free to contact me for a reminder.
2. A printer (or access to one) and A4 paper to print out the syllabus sheets.
3. A4 file pockets. These are optional but you can get them from any stationary shop. If you're not using file pockets, you'll need a hole punch.
4. A4 folder. I've used this plastic ring binder from WH Smith. £4.29
5. Front cover insert. Make your own or download one I've created. It's in MS Word format in case you wish to personalise it, eg. with your name.
Next, all you need to do is:
1. Login to the Student Area.
2. Print the required Syllabus Sheets.
3. Insert in the file pockets or hole punch.
4. File the Syllabus Sheets in the folder in ascending belt order.
That's it...apart from repeating this process after each successful belt promotion!
You can do this without the plastic pockets, but they will help to protect the sheets as they accumulate and protect against wear and tear during transit to and from class.